100% Natural Mugwort Leaves 5 Years Original Herb Chinese Traditional Mini Moxa Roll Gold Moxa Cones
Moxibustion originated in ancient China, is treatment and regimen through ignited moxa made of wormwood, it can enhance the ability of the body to prevent and resist diseases and achieve the goal of healthcare.
Advantages: Focus on Moxibustion Industry for more than 30 Years Plant area:33219 square meters,316 advanced equipments Output of moxa sticks: 200000 pcs per day Thousands of series of products, sold all over the world Provide customized service, can produce tailored products to suit your needs Use wild Ay Tsao, Pure Nature!
Foreign Trade Export Registration Number:4106600590 Patent No. of Invention for Vacuum Dustless Velvet Extraction Equipment:ZL201210047438.6 Suspension magnetic moxibustion patent number: ZL201720600012.7 Patent No. of Moxibustion Clothing: ZL201720662632.3 Yujian Certificate:(2015) NO.304 Food and Pharmaceutical Supervision and Equipment Management:(2018) NO.0003
Loose moxa is compacted with the fingers and then secured on to the end (tail) of the needle, the moxa is then ignited from the side closest to the skin, so that heat is not blocked by unburned moxa. ”Shish moxa”, or small moxa rolls that are precut and ready to place on the needle can also be used.
A protective cover can be placed on the skin to avoid burning ashes falling on the patient.
- Warms the Channels, Moves Qi and Blood, and dispels stagnation.
The warm needle technique is traditionally used for cold stagnation in the channels, or when the circulation of Blood and Qi is obstructed in the channels.
- Cold and wind damp conditions, such as arthritis
- Cold, weak, or numb limbs
- Abdominal distention
- Because Warm Needle creates heat and movement in the channels, it should not be used in hypertensive patients or in febrile disorders.
- Warm needle technique is also contraindicated in cases where the needle can not be still for the duration of the treatment, such as convulsions, spasms, or cramps.
Smokeless moxa cone for needle top warming is the replace of the traditionally used moxa punk, it gives longer moxibustion time and steady warm.
Why moxabustion massage ?
1. Moxibustion is a therapy that involves burning moxa, mugwort root, made from dried Artimesia vulgaris, a spongy herb, to facilitate healing. Burning moxa produces a great deal of smoke and a pungent odor that can be confused with that of cannabis. The purpose of moxibustion is to warm and invigorate the blood, stimulate the flow of Qi, strengthen the kidney Yang, expel wind and disperse cold, and dissolve stagnation.
2. There are 2 types of moxibustion, direct and indirect. In direct moxibustion, a small, cone-shaped amount of moxa is placed on top of an acupuncture point and burned. The patient will experience a pleasant heating sensation that penetrates deep into the skin using this technique.
3. Indirect moxibustion is the more popular form of care. In indirect moxibustion, a practitioner lights one end of a moxa stick and holds it close to the area being treated for several minutes until the area turns red. Historically, this therapy had been used to treat menstrual pain.
4. A substitute for moxibustion may be the Teding Diancibo Pu (TDP) lamp, another method of using warming therapy. The TDP lamp has become a new fixture in many practices because it is as effective as moxa but does not cause respiratory difficulties in sensitive patients. Unlike a traditional heating lamp, the TDP lamp features a plate coated with a mineral formation consisting of 33 elements
||Carbonized smokeless moxa stick
||Carbonized smokeless mini moxa sticks
||It should be placed in dry place.
||ODM OEM Service
||In the shade
1: Are you a manufacturer?
Where is your factory? Yes, our company and factory are established in Year 2009 and located in Beijing City.
2: How to confirm product quality before placing an order?
We can provide you with our existing samples before placing an order. If you have special requirements for the product, we can prepare samples accordingly and send to you for confirmation.
3: Can you provide samples for free?
Yes, we can provide some free samples. You just need to pay for the freight.
4: What is the MOQ?
The MOQ is 2 boxes.
5: What are your main products?
A: Our main products are medical instruments and consumables, household instruments and consumables.
6: How do you handle quality complaints?
We conduct rigorous testing and quality control for the products during production process. If it is confirmed that any quality problem is caused by us, we will replace the product or refund immediately.Focus, efficiency, quality, service. We do more than we promise!
If you have other questions about OEM / ODM wormwood extract oil or substances, please feel free to contact us.